The trend of online shopping has boosted since a decade worldwide. Especially in this selfie generation of India between the age of 10-24. India’s youth population is currently highest young population of the world. From fancy boys to girls, everyone wants live at the speed of 4G to look fabulous and techy. They all want to live updated before their online status update. It is not only boon for lazy-ass peeps who don’t want to go to store for purchase but also for busybees who can make purchase as they all seek for online shopping through their smartphones anytime, anywhere.
Here are the 10 tips for better, faster and safer online shopping:
1. Register in popular well known websites as they send to emails for any offers, deals and big discounts. It’s better to use their apps and open all the notifications.
2. There is an app called buyhatke that allows you to make a wishlist of the product you want to purchase and let you compare with other online shops for the same product.
3. For faster shopping share the products to couple of friends who really good knowledge about it. It saves a lot time in sorting out and comparing something.
4. Always take a look on the return policy of the product because in case the product didn’t work out for you specially in clothes like undergarments and lingerie, in case if it doesn’t fit right size.
5. Always look for the end of the season sale, annual sale, festival sale and brand discontinuation sale. As they provide a huge discount for you in comparison to retail showrooms.
6. Sometimes waiting for the notification or email is not enough in big sale where the rush is so much. Many of the websites like jabong do their product listing on midnight. So drink dark coffee and take advantage of buying before anyone sort it out next day.
7. It’s must to read reviews regarding to big purchase. They are shopping sites who provide ratings out of 5 stars and their reviews.
8. For the latest fashion. it’s essential to read the news, magazines, fashion blogs for the tips and suggestion of the latest trends in the world.
9. Nowadays the trend of purchasing groceries and household products in popular in online shopping as they provide at your doorsteps with big discounts that your local store can never think to sell.
10. Keep purchases only from familiar websites, avoid using unknown. Try to keep a good password that can not be misused. Avoid shopping in public Wi-Fi. PC users should keep their anti-virus up to date. Also while making purchase check the https (green) on the left of the URL instead of http. As ‘s’ stands of secured site.